Coming, August 11, 2015:
THE RACE FOR PARIS
A British military photographer and two American women journalists arrive in Normandy in the summer of 1944, hoping to be among the first to cover the liberation of Paris from Nazi occupation—in a novel exploring the obstacles female journalists faced covering the war, as well as issues of motherhood, friendship, and love.
To receive updates:
THE WEDNESDAY SISTERS
was named one of
25 Essential Best Friend Novels
in Entertainment Weekly's Dec 5, 2014 issue
THE WEDNESDAY DAUGHTERS
(now in paperback)
– People Magazine
Recommended reading by the Chicago Tribune, Fort Worth Star-Telegram and San Jose Mercury News
- "Utterly rich and satisfying."
Paula McLain, author of
The Paris Wife
- "A captivating novel about mothers and daughters, lifelong friendships, love affairs, betrayals, and redemption."
J. Courtney Sullivan, author of The Engagements
- "Bewitching … I never wanted it to end."
Elin Hilderbrand, author of Beautiful Day
- "Readers who loved Clayton's 2008 best-seller, The Wednesday Sisters, have a great summer book waiting for them."
Georgia Rowe, The San Jose Mercury News
- "A heartwarming tale of a group of women who know the best and the worst about one another, yet choose to embrace each other anyway as sisters and as friends."
Amie Taylor, BookReporter
"Fans of The Wednesday Sisters will relish this new work."
- "The perfect novel for every mother, daughter and sister to read, savor, and discuss over a pot of tea."
Melanie Benjamin, author of The Aviator's Wife
- "Charming, thoughtful and atmospheric … Fans of The Wednesday Sisters are going to fall in love all over again."
Sarah Addison Allen, author of The Peach Keeper